whats the worst gore video you have ever watched??

only reason i even remember the clip is because i used it in one of my tapes from 07. then when people started talkin bout it recently then thats when i found out the actual name. pretty sure it was "throat cut" or somethin like that. when i get some time ill clean em up and upload some of em here

how the fuck was the woman even alive fucking hell if theres a god he really does want some humans to suffer doesnt he
marseyhammersnoo.webp
Hey bro, that video is known as MS. Packman. Another silly name made up by kids, I guess.

only reason i even remember the clip is because i used it in one of my tapes from 07. then when people started talkin bout it recently then thats when i found out the actual name. pretty sure it was "throat cut" or somethin like that. when i get some time ill clean em up and upload some of em here
The black and white clip is not longer as far as I remember it's even shorter and the file name is
" cutthroat " . You gotta post it if you find it, I haven't seen it since a decade or even more šŸ˜†

The black and white clip is not longer as far as I remember it's even shorter and the file name is
" cutthroat " . You gotta post it if you find it, I haven't seen it since a decade or even more šŸ˜†
i used it very briefly during a compilation segment. ill post em once i get some time to upscale

Back